Steven J. Weinberg, Trial Lawyer
Why He Should Be Your #1 Choice
When an injury, illness, serious condition or death is the result of a medical professional’s negligence, the best step you can take is to contact medical malpractice trial lawyer Steven J. Weinberg. Here are a few reasons to consider choosing him to represent you and your family during this difficult time:
- Mr. Weinberg has an impressive record of fighting for the rights of injured patients. He has recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements and is a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- He has 40 years of experience representing clients in Riverside, Los Angeles, Orange County and beyond.
- Mr. Weinberg has been selected for inclusion in the California Super Lawyers magazine.
- He has been given an Avvo rating of 10.0 Superb.
- Mr. Weinberg is rated AV Preeminent* (the highest rating possible) by Martindale-Hubbell for his legal ability and ethical standards.
- He has been a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) since 1985. ABOTA membership requirements state, “Only the most qualified defense and plaintiff attorneys with courtroom experience are invited to join ABOTA. To qualify for membership courtroom experience must be verified. However, more than the number of trials is considered. High personal character and honorable reputation are paramount to qualify for ABOTA. Mr. Weinberg holds the rank of Advocate.
- Mr. Weinberg is past president of the Western Trial Lawyers Association.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Lawyers is an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state in the nation who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile.
- Attorneys selected as Premier 100 Trial Attorneys by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys have been recognized by the bench and bar as leading Trial Attorneys in the United States. Members of the Premier 100 Trial Attorneys have satisfied stringent criteria and standards as established by the AATA Board of Directors. Of the 1.2 million attorneys currently active in the U.S., less than 1% are selected to receive the AATA Premier 100 designation.
To learn more about Mr. Weinberg, follow the extended profile link below.
Get A Free Consultation
To schedule a free initial consultation about your potential case, call the Palm Desert office at 866-572-0342 or contact him online.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.